Sunday, January 29, 2012

Pillow Talk

A traveling salesman was having a beer at a local drinking hole and while at the bar, he took up a conversation with another customer.

"I got into town around midnight, but there was only one hotel and the clerk said every room was taken."

"So what did ya do?" Asked the other patron.

"Man, I begged. I got down on my knees and I pleaded, 'Pleeeease, ya got to have a room.'"

"And?"

"Finally, the clerk said she had a double room with only one occupant, and he probably wouldn't mind splitting the cost. The only problem was the guy in that room snored somethin' fierce. Apparently, his snoring was so loud that people down the hall complained about it. She told me I wouldn't get a minute's sleep."

"So what did ya do?"

"I took the room."

"How'd ya sleep?"

"No problem."

"Didn't the other guy's snoring keep you awake?"

"Naaaaw... I got dressed for bed, went over, gave him a kiss on the cheek, said, 'Goodnight, beautiful,' and he sat up all night watching me."

No comments:

Post a Comment