Monday, July 9, 2012

The Words Escape Me

I consider myself a pretty open-minded kind of guy, but while reading State Senator Bill Diamond's book "The Evil and the Innocent" about sex crimes against kids, he lists a few fetishes that actually surprised me.
Here's a few:
eproctophillia means sexual arousal from the act of farting; emetophillia means vomiting on the sex partner or being vomited on during sex;
ursusagallmatophillia means dressing up like animals while involved in sexual activities
and, finally,
paraphillic is a guy wearing a diaper and pretending to be an infant during sexual activity with a partner.
How in the hell do you introduce these kind of "turn ons" to a partner? "Ooooooo, baby, tell ya what... I'm gonna slip on this huge diaper, put on this baseball cap with moose antlers and stick my finger down my throat while we have sex. But first, I need you to fart really loud."

No comments:

Post a Comment